Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)100 Watt system ya right!I know speakers, I'm studying to be an electrical engineer.I bought a 17 watt speaker system and the pair of speakers were only 8 watt, but were a lot more powerful than this 100 watt system. The subwoofer isn't even as powerful as the 40 watt subwoofer for my other computer speaker system.I would say this subwoofer is only 25 watt and the speakers are 5 watt, so together that's about 30 watt not 100 watt.I wanted some computer speakers that were fairly powerful for a cheaper price and this is what I get.This is not a powerful speaker system (definitely not 100 watt), the speakers aren't very loud at all, the sound quality is bad (not very clear sound) and there is a lot of distortion when the volume is turned up more than halfway.The only good thing is there is a lot of bass compared to sound but that's because the speakers aren't loud!Also the cords are way too short and not very accommodating.If you want good sound quality/crystal clear sound, very minimal distortion (if any) and louder speakers then go with Logitech.I also have Logitech speakers and they're great!This looks great but it's NOT!DON'T BUY THIS SPEAKER SYSTEM IT'S HORRIBLE!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Coby CSMP80 100-Watt 2.1-Channel Multimedia Speaker System for iPod and MP3 Players (Black)
Product Description:
Coby CSMP80 100W 2.1-Channel Multimedia Speaker System, experience 100 watts of high-performance sound, designed for use with MP3 players, computer systems, and more, integrated amplifier with RCA stereo input (3.5mm adapter included), full-range satellite speakers with 3-inch drivers (25W peak output x 2), wood subwoofer with tuned port for deep bass response (50W peak output), convenient in-line volume control, independent volume and bass controls, magnetic shielding
Want to buy Coby CSMP80 100-Watt 2.1-Channel Multimedia Speaker System for iPod and MP3 Players (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment