Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We chose this speaker because the previous models had such excellent reviews and I had another JBL speaker that worked great. This one looks great and the ability of accessing the menu with the remote is amazingly fun and convenient. However as noted in other reviews we had some serious background noises. I first noticed it when the unit is turned on but unused there is a loud air, static sound. Next, when the iPods are plugged in and playing the speakers project the hard drive whirring noise that the iPod creates when shuffling between songs or albums. It seems to occur every 3-5 songs. When the whirring occurs it's accompanied by a crackling, buzzing sound that is audible across the room. We returned the first unit for an exchange of the same thing and straight out of the box the same problems. This happens with two different iPods and two different speakers so I think it must be a problem with this model of speaker. I can't recommend it and we'll be sending ours back and looking for another brand that has the remote menu feature like this one. I'm very disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: JBL On Stage III Speaker Dock for iPod (Black)
Want to buy JBL On Stage III Speaker Dock for iPod (Black) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment