Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This speaker is not about music... and anyone wanting a speaker like this for music needs to look elsewhere (if such a thing even exists).Where this speaker excels is audio... podcasts, audio books and video.I have an iPod Touch, and this speaker works great for items in those three categories.I really love to be able to listen to audio books without headphones, and the speaker even fits in perfectly with the iPod Touch when the unit is turned sideways for video.A wonderful bonus is that this unit (and it's the only one I could find with this feature) requires NO batteries!It gets its power from the iPod.
Highly recommended for podcast, audio book and video listeners...
Click Here to see more reviews about: CTA Digtal Attachable Speaker for iPod and MP3 Players
Product Description:
Attachable Speaker for iPod and MP3 Players
Want to buy CTA Digtal Attachable Speaker for iPod and MP3 Players at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment