Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've happily ended the long search for a pocketable speaker system for my mp3 player. The iLuv iSp100 is perfect for this use - compact, fairly inexpensive, self-contained with its own micro plug. Runs on 3 AAA batteries so you don't drain your mp3 player. The speakers come with adrawstring pouch and are just the right size for pack or pocket.
The sound?First I tried Glenn Gould playing the Goldberg Variations, and found a nice range of sound - solid midrange and definitely not tinny at the high end. For contrast, I played a couple of rocking numbers by George Thorogood. Jacked to nearly full volume, the speakers produced an ample high-quality sound that belied their size and price.
Highly Recommended! I'm going to tell everyone I know about these amazing little speakers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: iLuv iSP100PNK Mini Portable Speaker for MP3 Players and iPod (Pink)
Product Description:
The iSP100PNK is an ultra portable stereo speaker, ideal for iPhone, iPod, and any other MP3 players. It has powerful built-in speakers that allow you to hear your music with depth hand clarity.The iSP100 operates with three "AAA" batteries and has a power indicator light.It's compatible with any audio device with 3.5mm jack and a protective carry pouch is included.
Want to buy iLuv iSP100PNK Mini Portable Speaker for MP3 Players and iPod (Pink) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment